The VUE 2016 R4 update patch has just been released. A few of the selected highlights of the 480Mb patch…
* Stereoscopic rendering and VR180 Panoramic rendering.
* Better multi-pass masking, re: semi-transparency (“For instance, cloud passes or tree leaves masks won’t show the sky in the background”).
* You can now embed the alpha channel for each mask pass, when the output format supports it.
* Path Tracer Renderer improvements.
* VUE now supports CPUs with more than 64-cores on Windows. [Meaning that Xeon users will be happy]
* Added Cinema 4D R19 support.