The Poser 11 SR6 update patch has been released. It’s a big one in terms of the number of changes, though the download weighs in at only 210Mb (access it via the Download Manager). Some highlights from the huge changelog are:
* Performance and stability improvements to just about all areas, including better support for high-end monitors and some tablets.
* Optimized and improved render performance.
* Addressed stability issues associated with rendering in background or separate process.
* FireFly: Enabled toon outlines (Standard version only).
* Updated the included 3rd party Python scripts.
* PoserFusion for LightWave: Experimental support for Lightwave 2016 Beta added.