Poser 12 Early Access has a new public download. The download had been at “Poser 12.0.306 – 2020-11-25” for a while, and has now jumped forward three iterations to “Poser 12.0.322 – 2020-12-08”.
The most important changes, for those considering downloading the latest version:
* ShaderNode equivalency behaviour in Poser 12 is now consistent with Poser 11.
* Additional support for Nvidia RTX 30 series graphics cards.
* Partial fix for seams showing in SSS, when traditional skinning [of figures] is used.
* Can export an image from the PostFx palette.
* Fixes to the Python Addons.
* Fixed exporting SuperFly renders to ‘Aux’ layers as .PSD and .PNG – the “Original” layer is no longer dark.