Luxion has announced a beta of Keyshot version 4. It’s a simple and stable standalone high-end renderer, that’s very easy to use with characters exported as FBX from DAZ Studio. It’s quite expensive, but if you can get some academic ID there’s an educational version for $95.00.
* updated, cleaner user interface.
* enhancements to material editing.
* new material types that turn any geometry into a local light source.
* enhancements to translucent materials.
* faster real-time rendering performance.
* improved render output.
Carrara 8 is DAZ Studio's official 'big sister' software.
Carrara loads all DAZ and Poser characters and scenes,
and supports LuxRender for top-quality realistic rendering.