E-on has just released Vue Infinite 2015 and Vue xStream 2015.
Key new things…
* A new non-photorealistic ‘sketch’ renderer, with 40 presets.
* Render performance has also been improved across the board
* Photometric rendering speed now twice as fast.
* Scene previews up to eight times faster.
* New displacement mapping engine that may reduce render times.
* Pipeline integration – exchange data with ZBrush via GoZ.
* The user interface is more customisable.
* Real-world terrains can be imported in DTED, SDTS/DDF, and GeoTIFF data formats, on top of the existing DEM import.
* New content browser for searching, browsing and previewing large numbers of files.
* Further improvements to the clouds and atmospheres.
* Export Vue scenes to LumenRT for real-time renders.
Carrara 8 is DAZ Studio's official 'big sister' software.
Carrara loads all DAZ and Poser characters and scenes,
and supports LuxRender for top-quality realistic rendering.