For Poser 11 users who haven’t loaded up the Smith Micro Download Manager for a while, the SR4 patch for Poser 11 is ready for download…
A few of the new things I noted in SR4…
* Lots of general, performance and stability updates and improvements.
* Content Library List View now up “up to 3x” faster at displaying huge runtime folders. (Yup!)
* Content Library’s “Autocomplete” can now be toggled off. (Wonderful!)
* SuperFly rendering now based on Cycles 1.7. (Good to see Poser keeping pace with new Cycles versions)
* OBJ export: Added options for using full texture paths in MTL file and copying textures to output folder. (Useful)
* The PoserFusion plugins now interface Poser 11 with the “most recent LightWave versions”.
Carrara 8 is DAZ Studio's official 'big sister' software.
Carrara loads all DAZ and Poser characters and scenes,
and supports LuxRender for top-quality realistic rendering.