Hi! I’ve been using Poser since the early days. More recently I started using DAZ Studio 3, in combination with iClone. With the release of Poser Pro 2012, I became more of a Poser fan than before, although I still mainly tended to use DAZ Studio 4.7. Now that Poser 11 is out (released Dec 2015), I’m a big fan of it, especially its Comic Book mode.
This blog is intended as a regular news blog for the popular 3d graphics and animation software…
* DAZ 3D Studio (both the old 22.214.171.124 Advanced and the new DAZ Studio 4.x).
* Poser-friendly software such as Vue.
I also occasionally cover…
* the vast range of affordable 3D content available for these softwares.
* 3D artists, comics makers, animators, and content-creators.
You may also find occasional coverage of…
* wider artistic and industry developments in animation and 2D/3D.
* the production tools for comics and graphic novels.